There is many way to improve your win 7 boot time loading which one of it is to disable services.
In Windows 7 there are many unwanted services. Many of these services are not meant for a normal home PC user. You can disable these settings, as per your requirements.
1. Application Experience
2. Computer Browser
3. Error Reporting Service
4. Desktop Window Manager Session Manager
5. Diagnostic Policy Service
6. IP Helper
7. Offline Files
8. Portable Device Enumerator Service
9. Print Spooler
10. Distributed Link Tracking Client
11. Protected Storage
12. Secondary Logon
13. Server (If your computer do not connect with any network)
14. Tablet PC Input Service
16. TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
17. Windows Media Center Service Launcher
18. Windows Search
19. Remote Registry
20. Windows Time
21. Windows security center
22. Windows updates
23. Windows firewall(Provided you have a security software installed)
simply click the logo icon and type services.msc in search field to open services box.
To download this tool, click here.
bacteria comment: decrease boot time. atleast.. ;D